WHY IS NOW THE BEST TIME TO RETRAIN/UPSKILL?
Across the globe, there is huge demand for tech talent. Companies everywhere are competing against each other to hire anyone with digital skills. Amid the pandemic, IT has been one of the few industries that, overall, hasn’t been too negatively impacted. In fact, many of the initiatives implemented to fight the outbreak are based on digital innovation. There is a real need for tech skills at the moment, which presents people with the opportunity to retrain, future-proof their career, and grow their income. The sector advertised over 90,000 jobs per week in August 2020 alone (Tech Nation 2021).
- Salaries in tech pay 44% more on average – _nology graduates earn an average starting salary of £28,700 in their first role
- The pandemic has fueled the war for talent, meaning you can have your pick of the many exciting companies and roles out there
- Anyone can learn to code, regardless of age, experience, or background – nearly all of our _nology trainees joined us with no previous coding experience.
- Digital skills aren’t just for those working in tech. A good grounding in basic digital skills, such as coding, will boost your career, whether that’s as a Project Manager, Marketeer, Scientist, Designer, or beyond…
- Professional skills are highly transferable when it comes to a career in tech, meaning you’ll already have a head start
- You’ll be developing an in-demand skill set, enabling you to work anywhere in the world